Highwire Features InServe MIG & Other Veteran-Owned Contractors
We’re honored to be mentioned in Highwire’s spotlight for Veteran-owned businesses. Check out the full article, that was first published on their website, below:
Ahead of Veterans Day 2023, Highwire is spotlighting several veteran-owned contractors. These contractors have all earned a Gold or Platinum Safety Award from Highwire, which demonstrates their commitment to safety.
Find these contractors and many more on The Highwire Network. You can search by trade specialty, industry experience, DBE status, labor relationships, and more.
- ALLY Construction Services — Founded and headquartered in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, ALLY Construction Services provides at-risk construction management services. The firm’s work ranges from life science lab configurations and electrical substation upgrades to industrial parks and facilities infrastructure support services.
- InServe Mechanical Integrity Group — InServe Mechanical Integrity Group is a full-service inspection, engineering, and consulting company. With locations in the southern US and Canada, the company’s services focus on fixed equipment and piping systems utilized by the pharmaceutical, oil refinery, chemical plant, and power plant industries.
- Patriot Mechanical — Based in Tempe, Arizona, Patriot Mechanical is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business focusing on boiler equipment selection, installation, start-up, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance services. Patriot services customers in healthcare, manufacturing, education, and military bases across the state of Arizona. They are proud to employ current and former military members.
- Secuni — Founded in 1999, Secuni is a security technology integration firm with offices in New Jersey, Florida, New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Brazil. The company solves physical security problems with video surveillance and access control systems, and has an outsourced managed services group to maintain and monitor the systems. Secuni serves large commercial and industrial firms, educational facilities, and government agencies.
- SW Funk Industrial Contractors, Inc. — Founded in 1980, SW Funk Industrial Contractors, Inc. specializes in structural concrete and structural steel fabrication and erection for existing industrial facilities throughout Virginia, the Carolinas, and the surrounding region. Learn more about how they can assist facilities by being a turnkey solution for their civil, structural, and architectural construction needs.